New Youtube Channel

Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA
Please subscribe!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

MFF Pahang Round Up

Hello 2013!

This month has been hectic for me. Picking up the job of hosting this month was done rather hastily and I'm sorry that I didn't spend as much time preparing for it.

Even though many are busy preparing for Christmas and holiday mood is all around, I'm glad that that the entries this month is encouraging.

When I set the schedule... I purposely selected December for Pahang because I knew it'll be durian season, and true enough, this year, there was a bounty harvest. When durians are abundant and cheap, it's time to bake with them.

Even though Pahang has many interesting recipes to try, but there was indeed the popular few. And this month, I have sorted them according to dish... let the same dishes stay together :)

The Pahang Facebook event page has been having good response too, with non bloggers joining us in the event and Guangxi style chicken is the most popular among them. It's nice to spread some recipe ideas around and infect people with it, LOL. I hope more will be infected in the months to come.


Durian Egg Tarts of Karak

Bee Bee of HoneyBeeSweets



Mary Chey of A Pepper's Love




Vivian Pang of Vivian Pang Kitchen


Wendy of Table for 2....or More

mui mui (Doreen) of My little favourite DIY




FrSweet Potato Balls of Cameron Highlands

Gertrude of My Kitchen Snippets



Annie Mok of Annielicious Food



Peng of pengskitchen.blogspot.com



Alice of I Love. I Cook. I Bake


Bee Bee of HoneyBeeSweets



Scones with Strawberry Jam, popular in Camerons too

Kelly Siew of Kelly Siew Cooks



Jeannie of Baking Diary

Fried Vegetables of Cameron Highlands

WendyinKK of Table for 2....or More


Hody Loh of Cook 4 you & me


Nasi
Kebuli of Kuala Lipis

WendyinKK of Table for 2... or More

Peng of pengskitchen.blogspot.com




 Vivian Pang of Vivian Pang Kitchen
Nasi Kebuli with Spiced Roast Chicken


Sambal Hitam Pahang

WendyinKK of Table for 2... or More



Alan of travellingfoodies
Sambal Hitam Pahang


Ayam Golek Pekan/Pahang

Phong Hong of Phong Hong Bakes




Jeannie of Baking Diary




Lena of Frozen Wings



WendyinKK of Table for 2....or More


Shannon Lim of Just As Delish


Guangxi Steamed Chicken, popular dish from Bentong

WendyinKK of Table for 2....or More



Peng of pengskitchen.blogspot.com




Mary Chey of a Pepper's Love


Christine choy of Food@homesweethome



Alice of I Love. I Cook. I Bake

Other Foods of Pahang

Lena of Frozen Wings




Gertrude of My Kitchen Snippets



WendyinKK of Table for 2....or More

Happy New Year
and
Enjoy the new school semester , LOL

Yes, I can't wait for the kids to get back to school!
*Jumps with glee*

See you all this month in Negeri Sembilan Month, hosted by N9's native, Hody of Cook for U and Me
Negeri Sembilan's Facebook Page, click here








8 comments:

  1. Oh dear...my purple sweet potato balls didn't make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Wendy,
    my fried sweet potato balls and my guangxi steamed chicken is not in the list, either
    perhaps cos i only emailed u yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice,
    I checked my spam box and OMG, they're there!
    I'll add in right away

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice round up! My durian still sitting in my freezer. Didn't get the time to make the tarts but will do it anyway in the new year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thks Wendy :) it happens a lot of time to me, too hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. to save my carve for durian tarts 2 weeks ago, i went and buy some :)) happy new year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking at the durian tarts make me want to eat them too! Great roundup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

If you have tried any of the recipes and blogged about it, please provide a link so that others may have a look at it too :)

FOR NON BLOGGERS:
Please select profile and click "Name/URL" if u do not have any profiles on any of those listed, type in the name (leave the URL empty)

It's not nice to call you ANONYMOUS, so please leave a name.
From 15/11/13 onwards, I will NOT reply comments with no name.

Only comments on posts older than 24 hours will be moderated :)
You won't see them appearing immediately if it's not a fresh post.






Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...