New Youtube Channel

Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA
Please subscribe!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Round-Up for MFF Kedah Perlis

This month has been quiet, compared to other months.

There could be a few reasons, and the biggest of all is because it's holiday season :)
I do see many going away for holidays, far or near and being very busy with the kids now that they are home all the time.

Nevertheless, it was still great with 42entries. Even when Perlis and Kedah are not easy states to cook with.
I'm very happy!
Next month will be Pahang and I'll be hosting it again. See you all again and let's masak!

Come drool at our Kedah Perlis Food Fest now, just scroll down :)

Sweet Entries
Kuih


WendyinKK of Table for 2..... or More
Kuih Lepat Liat (Chewy Parcels)


WendyinKK of Table for 2..... or More



WendyinKK of Table for 2..... or More



Queenie of semalam berlalu esok menanti


Angeline of Angeline's Side of Story


Annie Mok of Annielicious Food

Gertrude of My Kitchen Snippets



Peng of pengskitchen.blogspot.com

Dessert

MARY CHEY of  A Pepper's Love
Mango Sticky Rice - Sushi Style (Perlis Dessert)





Savoury Entries

Vegetables/Salads

 
Phong Hong of Phong Hong Bakes



WendyinKK of Table for 2..... or More


Doreen (mui mui) of My little favourite DIY

Alice of I Love. I Cook. I Bake


Vivian Pangof  Vivian Pang Kitchen



Seafood


Hody Loh of Cook 4 you & me


WendyinKK of Table for 2..... or More

WendyinKK of Table for 2..... or More



WendyinKK of Table for 2..... or More


Hazila of My Small Kitchen


Queenie of semalam berlalu esok menanti

Gertrude of  My Kitchen Snippets
Lempiang Ikan/Fried Fish Cake



K.Nor of SecubitGaramNor67



Lena of Frozen wings


Gertrude of My Kitchen Snippets


Alice of I Love. I Cook. I Bake


Peng of  pengskitchen.blogspot.com
 Lempiang Ikan / Fried Fish Cake


Peng of pengskitchen.blogspot.com
 Pindang Ikan




Meat


 
Annie Mok of Annielicious Food



Mich of Piece of Cake



Phong Hong of Phong Hong Bakes




Phong Hong of Phong Hong Bakes




Rice/Noodles


WendyinKK of Table for 2..... or More


WendyinKK of Table for 2..... or More



Hody Loh of Cook 4 you & me


Phong Hong of Phong Hong Bakes


Mich of Piece of Cake



 Kelly Siew of Kelly Siew Cooks


 Queenie of semalam berlalu esok menanti



Gertrude of My Kitchen Snippets



Lena of Frozen Wings

Shannon of Just As Delish

Alan (travellingfoodies)
Laksa Belut Perlis/ Eel Laksa




Thank you everybody!
MFF Pahang Starts Today!
I'm hosting again

6 comments:

  1. hai wendy..mknn utara mmg happening..esp laksa n lepat liat! my mum selalu buat ms we ol kecik2 dulu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..I'm drooling already with all that yummy food. Well done in collecting so many recipes from great food bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and well done Wendy.

    Will see what I can cook and submit for your next MFF-PAHANG

    ReplyDelete
  4. wrong timing coming here...belum makan lunch...so many good dishes by everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm already in holiday mood. 'see' you again next month:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for a great month? Many interesting dishes and a great learning experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

If you have tried any of the recipes and blogged about it, please provide a link so that others may have a look at it too :)

FOR NON BLOGGERS:
Please select profile and click "Name/URL" if u do not have any profiles on any of those listed, type in the name (leave the URL empty)

It's not nice to call you ANONYMOUS, so please leave a name.
From 15/11/13 onwards, I will NOT reply comments with no name.

Only comments on posts older than 24 hours will be moderated :)
You won't see them appearing immediately if it's not a fresh post.






Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...